Creating an Association Home page
Do you have an association with 5 or more members listed with BBCanada.com? If so, we can design a complimentary association page for your group. If you have fewer than 5 members, we can create a page for a small fee of $100.
In order to create the page we require the following information from the association contact:
- A selection of at least 10 photos from your region.
- Text describing your association and some highlights from the area. A few paragraphs are sufficient.
- Contact coordinates for association inquiries
- A list of association members. Please identify BBCanada.com members. Only BBCanada.com members will appear on the page. Members will have a link back to their listing with us.
Please encourage non-members to join us. This page will give all members an additional presence on the internet.
If you wish to update your association page, there will be a web editing charge, which will vary depending on the extent of the update required:
- 1 - 2 changes will cost $25.00 + applicable taxes.
- 3 - 4 changes will cost $30.00 + applicable taxes.
- 5 - 6 changes will cost $35.00 + applicable taxes.
- Any more changes will be quoted upon request.
Association membership updates are complimentary; please keep us informed when you need to add or remove members.
Questions or updates? Contact Lisa at email@example.com or call 1-800-239-1141.
This FAQ has been viewed 45,615 times.
Click Here to return to the FAQ List.