|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Glossary of Terms
Breakfasts Service Offered
Briefly Describe Your Pictures
Check In/Out Policy
Types of Bathrooms
- One description and picture for each bedroom, up to a maximum of 25 bedrooms. We allow one description and picture per room only.
Breakfast Service Offered:
- Full Breakfast is typically served, and may include fruits, juices, hot and cold cereal, an entree, breads, and teas and coffees.
- Continental Breakfast usually consists of tea/coffee, fruit or fruit juice, baked goods and butter, assorted jams/spreads.
- Buffet Breakfast is self-serve. The client chooses from a side table. Both hot and cold foods might be included.
- Self-Catered Breakfast is a breakfast that is prepared by your guest for themselves with the foods you have provided them. They can have it at their leisure. It may be a combination of hot and/or cold foods.
- Vegetarian Breakfast is served without meat but with eggs and dairy products.
- Vegan Breakfast contains no animal products.
- An Organic Breakfast contains only organically grown foods.
- A Gluten Free Breakfast is food that is prepared in a separate space or with cross contamination reduction efforts in place in order to provide safe food for a Celiac or those with non-Celiac Gluten sensitivity.
- No Breakfast is offered at this location.
Briefly Describe Your Pictures:
- A short description of each photo, along with an option to add or replace any of your photos.
- A description of any policy with regard to cancelled bookings.
Check In/Out Policy:
- A description of any policy you may have in a few words regarding preferable arrival and departure times.
- A simple description of how people can drive to your B&B.
- A description of any closures you may have (for example, Open March through October)
- A one liner that will display under the name of your B&B when someone searched by City or B&B name, used to attract the attention of the person looking for accommodation
Types of Bathrooms:
- Shared - bathroom is shared with owner of home and/or other guests
- Private - only the guest has access to the bathroom while they are staying in the room
- Ensuite - bathroom is attached to bedroom
- Washbasin in room - a sink is provided within the bedroom
This FAQ has been viewed 24,957 times.
Click Here to return to the FAQ List.