BBCanada Members in the Association
Celtic Rest B&B
Menzies House 1850 Bed & Breakfast
Copyright: B. A. RELF– Windflower Photography Ltd.
Contact our host(s) for accommodation & reservations.
Association Contact: Brian and Sherri Lillico
Phone: (613) 259-2330
Fax: (613) 259-5513
- Lanark County is located just west of Ottawa giving easy access to the many attractions of Canada’s capital while providing relaxing and inviting accommodations in a town, a village, on a farm, in the country or by the water.
- Stay in inspected accommodations ranging from historic to modern, unique to picturesque. Our members are proud of their friendly homestyle hospitality.
- Lanark County offers a wide variety of outdoor activities including: golf, cycling, riding, hiking and nature walks, boating, fishing in summer while providing cross-country and downhill skiing in the winter.
- Learn about our history by visiting our local museums some of which include: The James Naismith Basketball Museum, the Rosamond Textile Museum, R. Tait MacKenzie’s Mill of Kintail (Almonte), the Smith Falls Railway Museum, the Perth Heritage Museum and Wheeler’s Maple Syrup Museum. Others can be found in Carleton Place, Appleton and Middleville. ( some seasonal )
- In spring enjoy the sweet taste of Ontario’s Maple Sugar capital with its many sugar producers and pancake houses. In the fall enjoy the scenic tours and the splendor of the autumn leaves.
- The various communities host a variety of studio tours, theatre, musical, and festival events during the year.
- Spend a night or two at one of our cozy B&B’s , dine in fine restaurants while browsing in our local antique shops, boutiques and galleries.
- More information can be obtained at the Lanark County Tourism , visit www.lanarkcountytourism.ca or inquire at email@example.com