Our new website is now available
Join BBCanadaGift CertificatesAssociationsGetawaysE-TravellerFrequently Asked Questions
  Home home / british_columbia / thompson_okanagan / clearwater / Valley Hideaway Guest House  
  Main Information Bedrooms Photo Gallery Breakfast Menu and Recipes Nearby Attractions and Services Testimonials Directions
  Main Information

 Valley Hideaway Guest House 

   Your place to 'Retreat, Rest, Restore, Explore'. Welcome to Wells Gray Country.
Street View
This B&B is bookable online

Main Photos
Main bedroom - guest suite_inserted Main bedroom to attached sitting room_inserted Second bedroom - twins convert to queen_inserted Your Hosts - Kathy/Kevin Corbin_inserted

Contact info

221 Sunshine Valley Rd 
Clearwater, British Columbia  
V0E 1N2

Contact :
Phone : 1 (778) 208-7004
E-Mail : Click Here to E-Mail us

Your Host(s) : Kathy and Kevin Corbin

Subscriber Number : 14756
Visitors to this Page: 3,049

Like this B&B? Please leave a testimonial!

Website 1valleyhideaway.ca


[ NO Smoking Allowed in B&B ] [ Private Bath Available ] [ B&B Owner has Pets in house ] [ NO Pets Allowed ] [ Children are Welcome ] [ Car Parking Available ] [ Motorycle Parking Available ] [ Bicycle Storage Available ] [ Air Conditioned House ] [ Wireless Internet Available ] [ No E-Cigarettes / No Vaping / No Inhalables ] [ Cannabis NOT permitted ]

Number of Rooms : 1
Breakfast Service : Full, Self Catered,
Beds Available : Single, Double, Queen,
Bathrooms Available : Private,

Payment Methods
[ Cash ] [ Visa ] [ Mastercard ] [ American Express ] [ Diners Club ] [ Discover Card ] [ BBCanada In-House Gift Certificates ] [ Electronic Money Transfers Accepted ]

  • $160 per night double occupancy. $25per additional person. Includes all taxes and breakfast. Taxes: PST 8% MDRT 2% (total 10%)
  • Our private guest floor meets the needs of couples, a family or small group. The second floor suite is comprised of a main bedroom boasting a comfortable queen bed, recliner and a large window with great view.
  • Open the barn doors and step into the sitting room which has a double sofa bed with a picture window overlooking the one acre property.
  • If you are travelling as a family or small group there is a second bedroom available. It is furnished with twin beds that can be converted to a king.
  • A full bath is reserved for our guests.
  • Please note that there are several stairs going up to the guest floor making it unsuitable for guests with mobility issues.
  • Christian Ministry Personnel, inquire about our off season ministry specials.


Check In/Check Out : Check in 3:00 PM, Check out 11 AM
Seasonal Information : Open Year Round. High season May 1 - Thanksgiving. Two day minimum stay in high season

Subscriber Number : 14756
Address of this page : www.bbcanada.com/14756.html

Please be sure to notify the B&B owner that you found them here on the Internet using

BBCanada.com is not responsible for the accuracy of information supplied by subscribers.
By using this web site, you agree to our terms and conditions of use.
BBCanada.com is committed to your privacy.