AND BREAKFAST OPERATOR'S COURSE
Are you thinking
of opening your own Bed & Breakfast?
Bed and Breakfast Academy offers a comprehensive course for potential
Bed and Breakfast Operators, in a variety of course formats.
The Course Topics
Names for Your Business and Guest Rooms
- Registering Your Business and Conducting a Name Search
- By-Laws, Regulations, Licensing and Insurance
Accounting, Bookkeeping, Budgets and Software
Tax Implications and Qualifying Deductions
- Advertising and Promotion including Website Design
of Your Unique Product
Room Design, Decor and Amenities
Maintenance Techniques, Tips and Products
Menus, Recipes, Presentation, Table Setting
Your House Rules
Art of Being a Good Host
- Chronological Checklist for Starting a B&B
The Course Amenities
- A 100 page comprehensive
instruction manual and binder
- Upon completion of the course you will receive a 1 year free subscription to BBCanada.com ($125 value).
- Several practical
excercises specific to your unique plans
- Accommodation if
overnight options are selected
- Wine & Cheese
Welcome on first evening of Full Course
- Gourmet breakfast
and sumptuous lunch
- Certificate of
Completion" suitable for framing
- Tax deductable
receipt for course fee
- Personal and practical
instruction and dialogue
- Mid afternoon break includes wooded trail hike and/or relaxation by the pond
Your Instructor’s Qualifications
- Master of Education degree (M.Ed.)
- 35 years experience in education, curriculum development, methodology
- Over 15 years experience as a B&B owner/operator
- Director, Milton Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Chair of Escarpment Country Tourism
- Over 100 B&B Courses taught
Course Format Options
1 - Full Course - 2 nights and 1 ½ days = Fee
$425.CDN per couple, $400. single.
OPTION 2 -
Short Course - 1 night and 1 day = Fee $325.CDN per couple, $300. single.
OPTION 3 - Seminar - 1 day
(8:00 a.m. & 6:00 p.m.) = Fee $225.CDN per couple, or single.
What our graduates are saying about our course
R.F & M.H - October 2012
"Just completed Ron's B&B course - this is a must have for anyone considering opening a B&B. The content was all encompassing, providing all the information we needed, including many topics we would have had to learn the hard way!"
ADW - October 2012
"This course has been everything we've wished for. Thank you both for your hospitality. I've enjoyed your home and lovely landscaping. Love the breakfasts. Hope I can emulate it."
Bed & Breakfast Academy by phone at (519) 856-4560 to arrange a date or consultation
or simply drop us an Email or visit our website www.willowbrk.on.ca!
site designed and maintained by Bed
and Breakfast Online Canada. By using this website, you agree to our
terms and conditions