B&B For Vets: Find participating B&Bs
Our member B&B owners want to pay tribute to veterans and service members. On the night of November 10th or November 11th, select BBCanada.com members will be offering one complimentary night's accommodation or a discounted stay to those who have served our country along with a guest.
In order to book a room with a participating B&B please be aware of the following:
- Participating B&Bs will be found on www.bbcanada.com/bbforvets
- Participating B&Bs will have a poppy logo on their listing indicating their participation in the program.
- You must contact the participating B & B owner directly by phone or email. Please do not use the online reservation system.
- Rooms are complimentary for the night of Tuesday, November 10th or Wednesday, November 11th, 2015 for vets/ military personnel and their guest; most rooms will be double occupancy.
- Proof of identification for veteran/current military personnel status will be requested.
Identification Required: The offer is valid based on availability for any visitors who has at least one of the following forms of identification plus, if needed, one additional piece of photo identification:
- DND ID card for National Defense (NDI 20)
- Record of Service Card (NDI 75)
- Any Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) Benefit Card
- Discharge Certificate from any branch of the Canadian Military
- Statement of Service from any branch of the Canadian Military Certificate of Service (CF 54 or CF 75) from any branch of the Canadian Military.
- Valid DND Temporary ID card (NDI 10)
- Canadian Forces Appreciation Program membership card with photo ID
BBCanada.com is pleased to connect you with our participating B&Bs. We cannot be responsible for our member B & B's policies. Please be aware of specific requirements at the property for the room capacity, cancellations etc.
No fees will be charged for the night of November 10th or November 11th, but it is possible that a credit card may be required to reserve the room, and for any additional charges incurred. Booking policies do vary for each B & B. Financial penalties may occur for no shows. Please be considerate if your plans change so that the owner may allow another deserving vet/service person to take advantage of this generous offer.
Please reserve early as we cannot guarantee availability for the individual properties.
We hope you will enjoy your complimentary stay and we thank you for your service and dedication to our country.
This FAQ has been viewed 21,205 times.
Click Here to return to the FAQ List.