|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do you have a Glossary of Terms?
Breakfasts Service Offered
Briefly Describe Your Pictures
Check In/Out Policy
Types of Bathrooms
- One description and picture for each bedroom, up to a maximum of 25 bedrooms. We allow one description and picture per room only.
Breakfasts Service Offered:
- Full - A complete breakfast including hot and cold options is served in a sit down setting
- Continental - a light breakfast that may include selection of coffees, teas, juices, fruits, and assorted breads/pastries
- Buffet - customer can select from an assortment of breakfast type foods served
- Vegetarian - an alternative breakfast is offered without meat, fish, or poultry (please discuss dietary considerations with B&B owner if necessary)
- Self catered - food is provided and clients prepare and serve themselves
Briefly Describe Your Pictures:
- A short description of each photo, along with an option to add or replace any of your photos.
- A description of any policy with regard to cancelled bookings.
Check In/Out Policy:
- A description of any policy you may have in a few words regarding preferable arrival and departure times.
- A simple description of how people can drive to your B&B.
- A description of any closures you may have (for example, Open March through October)
- A one liner that will display under the name of your B&B when someone searched by City or B&B name, used to attract the attention of the person looking for accommodation
Types of Bathrooms:
- Shared - bathroom is shared with owner of home and/or other guests
- Private - only the guest has access to the bathroom while they are staying in the room
- Ensuite - bathroom is attached to bedroom
- Washbasin in room - a sink is provided within the bedroom
This FAQ has been viewed 15,357 times.
Click Here to return to the FAQ List.